Tap tempo popped up while playing & song stopped, pedal wont play

Hi, I had a gig last night, beore I started I changed the cable between bb and bb footswitch because of the buzz I was getting from time to time , I did’n know that cable had to be stereo, when I changed it back to original cable TAP TEMPO funtcion popped out and I can’t get rid of it, I’ve powered down whole thing a couple of times, made a new firmware, tryed everything, can?t get it to work at all. Please help.

Please contact Support, support@singularsound.com

I did, 10 hours ago, I guess it’s 5 am at your time right now, also it’s saturday, so I’m little worried, I have a next gig in a 8 hours, and tommorow, and day after tommorow, and so on. :frowning:

Try the following:

• remove the foot switch cable and test the pedal; or try another TRS cable;
  • try to reset the footswitch functions; with foot switch cable disconnected, press Drum Set and Tempo buttons > Settings > Restore Default Settings
  • make sure all connecting jacks and plugs are firmly seated
  • check that you’re still using the correct power source
  • remove the SD card and power up pedal. Still showing tap tempo?
  • try a new SD card with only the firmware installed (preferably 1.8.5). If it works, Export Project from BBM to SD card. Use the computer slot reader–not the USB cable.

This is about the limit of troubleshooting steps that I can come up with. Good luck.

Hello, I have the same problem as Nikola.
@Nikola Catlak : Have you solved the problem?

Arie, have you tried the suggestions in #24? If you have, follow the suggestion in post #22. Makes sure to check your spam filter and junk mail for Support’s reply.

Persist, I’ve tried the suggestions in #24! It won’t work! I have contact support!
Thanks for your reply!

You’ll hear soon from Support. Hope they help you get it fixed.