Thank You DOP, OPB, OPBk (UPDATED)

Notes:

• the keys version (v3) was a little bit of a challenge; moved the #78 (because there was no cuica in this otherwise excellent kit) to #34 (claves); otherwise, the cuica is in v1 and v2
  • if any part is too loud, let me know; tough to balance this out so that no one instrument or drum was too overbearing

Requires:
  • v1 Standard Pro
  • v2 NP StdPBass 63-91
  • v3 NP Bosendorfer Jazz Trio XRp
  • Beta BeatBuddy Manager version ≥1.6b
  • Firmware > v1.8.5 (recommended)
Includes: 3 songs, chords & lyrics w/o capo and the other for capo 4

Download Here

Thank you for this great delicate song

Dido (UPDATED VERSIONS)

Notes:

• Revised all 3 versions by lowering the velocities of the drums and bass for all versions
  • Velocity on the keys has been lowered too
  • Reworked the mute cuíca to sound more like the recording (first rub followed by a by several decaying echo-like rubs)
  • As I could not find a drum set using the mute cuíca, I thought about modifying an existing drum set but then that kit becomes pretty much a single purpose kit and opted not to do so; the v3 version uses the open cuíca which sounds quite different from the mute cuíca
  • Reformatted the cheat sheet
  • How to find drum sets or songs on this forum and the old one
  • Search the forum for Is there a guide to what OBPks and all those other Acronyms stand for listed anywhere?

Suggested kit(s):

• v1 Standard Pro
  • v2 NP Standard Pro Bass
  • v3 NP Standard Bass Rhodes

Includes: 3 songs, MIDI source file and Chords & Lyrics

1150:671 Thank You (Dido).zip (112.3 KB)
1150/671

Disclaimer: Music is art, it’s interpretive. So right or wrong , good or bad does not exist.

1 Like

The drums-only ALT version (v1) is setup so that it will no longer play in the Intro. Double-tap needed to start playing.

Thank_You_v1_ALT.sng (14.6 KB)
1150 ALT v1