$299????

I think for anyone new to the BB it might be important to note that a 500 note limit won’t affect most users. We have to keep in mind the intent of this pedal is to move between song parts without tying yourself to a rigidly programmed full song. I think if you are looking to program full songs without the ability to vary your sequences, there are probably other products out there that are useful for a simple “playback”. This is meant to help those that vary the versions of their songs at times… i.e. adding an extra chorus, longer solos, skip solos, safety net if you forget lyrics, etc. Personally I love the fact that I’m not tied to a fully programmed song. I’ve programmed over 100 songs from scratch with this pedal and haven’t even been close to 500 notes in a phrase… not that it wouldn’t be handy for those users that still would like to program the full song. Just saying adaptability can be really good. Happy playing everyone.

I think for anyone new to the BB it might be important to note that a 500 note limit won’t affect most users. To be fair, we have to keep in mind the intent of this pedal is to move between song parts without tying yourself to a rigidly programmed full song. I think if you are looking to program full songs without the ability to vary your sequences, there are probably other products out there that are useful for a simple “playback”. This is meant to help those that vary the versions of their songs at times… i.e. adding an extra chorus, longer solos, skip solos, safety net if you forget lyrics, etc. Personally I love the fact that I’m not tied to a fully programmed song. I’ve programmed over 100 songs from scratch with this pedal and haven’t even been close to 500 notes in a phrase… not that it wouldn’t be handy for those users that still would like to program the full song. Just saying adaptability can be really good. Happy playing everyone.