Tutorial for Mac computers

Do You Have a Tutorial Video for Mac Computers, I Cant Get the Beatbuddy manager to work on my mac pro.

Does it not run at all?
If you tried using it by connecting the Beat Buddy via USB, try just inserting the SD card into the computer. Been meaning to play with it and hopefully will this weekend.

thanks ill try!
also I bought new beats from the library and I got those to play in my mac pro, but I can export them into the sd card, help please

thanks ill try!
also I bought new beats from the library and I got those to play in my mac pro, but I can export them into the sd card, help please
[/QUOTE]

[

I’m confused “I can’t get the beatbuddy manager to work on my Mac book pro” yet “I bought new beats from the library and I got those to play in my mac pro” - how, if the beatbuddy manager doesn’t work?

Classic example of when more info would make all the difference - sounds like the SD card, you will need a card reader if your Mac does not have one.

how do you upload new drum set? please

You mean 'install, a new drumset, uploading would be a way of sharing a drumset.
Without repeating what others have done, each library content comes with a PDF guide on what it is and how to install the kits, I have also video tutorials on how to install user kits but the principal is very similar despite being a windows 7 PC and an older version of the software.

Psalm40 thank you so much for your help, I got it working, I have also bought more song and drum sets, im having a lot of fun with it.
do you know where can I buy more songs or Drum Sets

beside form the ones from beatbuddy library

I’m having exactly the same problem. Can’t install beat bud manager so completely stuck and frustrated

How did you do it?

What part of the install is not working? If you can provide more details such as computer type, operating system version, and BeatBuddy software version, I will try to help.

Elmer, I am wondering if you got it to work on your Mac. I am also having problems. Thank you, Labren

Hi DR J, did you get the BB Manager to work on your Mac? I see your post and am wondering because I have spent days and still I am no further ahead. Any help would be invaluable…thank you , Labren

When you slide the SD card into your mac, press it towards you as it goes in. Then it will read and write, whereas if you just slide it down the middle it is read only! Weird, but by doing that you can write the downloaded programs from your BB manager to the card so you can use it

By the way, I’m still struggling and it will be great when they sort out the details and send us a good BBManager manual, like they do for the unit itself. Obviously it’s a work in progress, but at least I can get stuff onto my card now

Yes where idvthr BB Manager manual? On the Mac clicking “Usefull links” and then “user manual” leads to a Sorry page. Yes, it is sorry…

When I plug BeatBuddy into my Mac with USB, the SD Card shows up on my desktop, and I can add files to the card. Am I to understand that I need to use an external card reader instead of doing it this way? If/so, why? Can this be fixed?

It has been fixed.
You don’t need an external card reader unless you don’t have a built-in card reader in your Mac.
Otherwise, you can plug your SD card into your Mac.
Which version of the BeatBuddy Manager are you using?

I’m still using snow leopard, do i need to use BB Manager to add songs to my SD card?