Unable To Export To SD Card

Running on Mac with Big Sur 11.6 and had the same problems that the others have had. I deleted and reinstalled the BBM app and did the Malware Protection Override, so the BBM app appears to be working. My problem now is, I cannot export to the SD card. It used to see the card automatically when I went to export the project; now I have to select the location manually. When I do, I get the error message " Destination file already exists (/Volumes/BEATBUDDY/DRUMSETS)
What would you like to do?" I’ve tried both the Delete First and Skip options but the pop-up just returns immediately. I haven’t been able to find the fix in the forum. Can anyone help?

For some reason, Big Sur might be losing track of where your project is mapped to in the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM).

Try this:

• Insert SD card in your Mac SD slot reader or your external USB SD card slot reader (do not use the pedal connected to the computer via USB method)
  • Select all contents on the SD card and delete (do not use Disk Utility Erase)
  • Empty Trash
  • In the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM), check for the location of your project—it should be located in your ~user/documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects;
  • If your project is not in that location, you’ll have a lot more work ahead of you (you should probably PM me for additional help)
  • If it’s in the correct location, then check that all of your songs are present in your folders and that your drum sets are present and play correctly;
  • Use the BBM Tools - Set Workspace Location and navigate to the location of your user_lib/projects folder and press Open; your project should open;
  • If these last three steps are still good, use the BBM File - Export - Project to SD card and it should export your project from your BBM to your SD card.

If you’re still having problems, please PM me or contact Support, support@singularsound.com

Please let us know if this works or how you resolve the issue.

Thanks Persist. I got to the point where I export the project, and I get the error, " Unable to create destination folder /Volumes/BEATBUDDY/DRUMSETS
What would you like to do?
The options are just to retry or abort.
Just realized I don’t know how to PM someone. Sucks getting old…

Click on my avatar (icon) within this thread and click on Message, type your message and press Send.

When I click on you avatar it just tells me your public profile is hidden. I don’t see the option to message anywhere. Sorry, didn’t mean to open up another can of worms.

I just PM’d you

unable to download bbm on imac

Which macOS version are you using?
Are you having trouble downloading or installing?

Have you tried the steps in this link for your macOS version?