Where can I find the songs which where posted in the forum.mybeatbuddy.com?

On the forum.mybeatbuddy,com is an announcement that says:
This forum will stay online as an archive for quite some time. We couldn’t move over the Private Messages, nor could we move over the Resources, so you can access them from this page.
But you cannot download the songs or attachments. Instead you get the following message:
“This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later”

Searching on either forum for BeatBuddy User Forum Error: http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/beatbuddy-user-forum-error.8426/

1 Like

Getting same error here. Frustrated.

I wonder if Singular Sound are aware how unprofessional they present their company with this.
This recources issue is still not cleaned up after a year…
Switching forum software creates more problems than solving them.
Why?

Silvio… I’ve been wracking my brain trying to figure out the WHY (I have my own ideas which I’ll keep to myself) of this whole thing. It seems a better way would have been to get DISCOURSE working 100% before migration. But now we’re left with 2 piles of you-know-what, neither of which works well. If they wanted to destroy a product, they’re doing a great job of it.

1 Like

reply goes out to @phil too.

Our old forum literally wouldn’t enable people to sign up anymore. Also if you lost your password there was no recovering your account. We were trying to take our time with the migration but we felt that was enough of an issue (our support was receiving many emails each week about the issue) that it warranted moving before everything was 100%.

Resource migration is happening as I type this, and things should be 100% soon.

2 Likes