3x6 DUAL STEREO MODE

Hello Singular Sound people and music fans!

I am a great fan of your company and after having the Beat Buddy for a long time and after having a number of other loopers I finally bought the Aeros. These two are a great match, but they could be even better…I have a specific problem / suggestion with the settings.

MY RIG= TWO SEPARATE AMPS

I´m a musician and songwriter performing with both of them together. My rig consists from two independent systems separating my music to:

1. high quality guitar combo and

2. high quality acoustic amp for singing, beatbuddy drums, synth etc.

STEREO MODE with 2x MONO INPUTS

This configuration is perfect. I get perfect results from both amps. With low weight, great tweekability and dynamic sounds. The Aeros is in infront of these amps. Now I´m playing STEREO MODE with MONO INPUTS. That means, guitar on left IN-OUT and singing on right IN-OUT. Perfect.

STEREO MODE with 2x STEREO IMPUTS for 2 SEPARATE STEREO AMPS= PROBLEM

I´m planning to move to STEREO MODE with STEREO IN-OUT for both amps and here comes the problem: there is no chance how I can record stereo singing (from AUX IN) and stereo guitar (L, R IN) to AEROS and send them out to different outputs ( singing to AUX OUT and guitar to LR OUT= sending the to different amps). The both recordings always end up to be recorded together in one output( or both outputs). That means, the singing and guitar are both in the guitar amp and the pa amp. This looks impossible. I dont want two Aeros loopers, maybe buying different device?

SUGGESTION= 3X6 DUAL MODE

I was thinking of this specific problem and the result could be a new mode, 3x6 dual mode. Basically it would record two stereo signals at once (from Aux IN; and L,R IN) to two stereo tracks played simultainesly. It would look and work like 6x6 mode, but instead of 6 tracks it will have just 3 dual tracks, with dual recorded lines played at once (probably with 1/2 sound guality rate). Then this DUAL TRACK could be sent to 2 different outputs. This would perfectly solve the problem.

I would like to know, if you have had any suggestions like this before and if there is a chance it will be implemented to the AEROS looper in the future. I know there is a lot of work still to be done and the updates are going quite solw… But as I´m researching the market, you would be probably the only one on the market with this function (headrush looper has it? I dont know…)

Thanks for an answer.

2 Likes

This is a duplicate of this post please forward all other thoughts there, thank you