A beautiful Site!

All but one of my setlist programmed into my BB! I have NO idea how I am going to make Chicken Fried work, anyone wanna do it for me? :slight_smile: lol

Anyone else getting close to having their entire setlist?

[ATTACH=full]419[/ATTACH]

You keep submitting … I’ll have new songs every night … it’s a 7 nighter! :wink:

Now that my current setlist is done, the submissions are going to slow down! I’ll add new ones as I learn them and add them, but I don’t plan on learning a ton of new songs in the next few months. I have a 1 month old baby girl that has allowed me to program my setlist while holding her on my chest, it’s time to start spending some time doing other things for a bit haha.

I’ve done my setlist Here. It’s mainly for band when drummer unavailable and personal prac but you never know I may be able to do something solo or duo with it. Been prac with it while away camping. Makes practicing alot more fun.

Awesome sauce! You just saved me the work of doing Keep Your Hands To Yourself! It’s on my alternate list, which comes next…

I am planning on gigging the crap out of this thing, it has to pay for itself somehow. But I have a LOT of work to do to get ready, programming the songs in is step one, step two, get gig ready with the thing… Lots of practice coming my way :slight_smile: