+++ ABBEY ROAD SIDE TWO COMPLETE +++ (OPBk) 2018-03-02 - BEATLES

This is the COMPLETE side 2 of Abbey Road. I tried to stay as close to the recording as possible with a few exceptions.

Here Comes the Sun

Because

You Never Give Me Your Money

Sun King

Mean Mr. Mustard

Polythene Pam

She Came in Through the Bathroom Window

Golden Slumbers

Carry That Weight

The End

1. a few tunes have necessary count-ins, BUT I used other instruments where possible to match recording
  2. I tried, where possible to duplicate the song “gap” as on the original vinyl, leaving no gap where recordings run together as in the “medley”

3) tempos match original recordings where possible, did alot of tempo “stretching” and compressing. HERE COMES THE SUN is recorded at 127, but the entire .sng sounds better if you set at 130.
  3. Cheat is pretty complete, there will be a much better one coming with all riffs, solos etc.
  4. MISSING but will be included later … if you grew up with the vinyl, you already know what’s missing.
  5. Uses Phil Floods NP BOSENDORFER JAZZ TRIO Xrp kit. I tried it with my LUDWIG BASS KIT, but Bosendorfer is better and has piano.

NOTE … this is almost 22 minutes long. remember, there is no rewind or fast forward on the pedal (unless you speed up the tempo). If you want individual songs, cut up the included midi. I left REAPER makers in it as well as tempo rates etc, so you’ll have something to work with.

Let me know what you think, where there are mistakes, etc etc. It’s a continuing work, but right now I think its good enough to post here.

Download Here

6 Likes

Hi Phil,

Great job on this! Thanks a million.

Is there any way you could separate the last 3.5 songs (Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/You Never Give Me Your Money Reprise/The End).

Playing the entire second side of the LP is a little ambitious for me plus demands a lot from the audience (they tend to get restless).

Thanks in advance for anything that you can offer.
D

Thanks as always for the awesome effort Phil. BTW I typically record the pedal output into a small Tascam DR05 (about $80) I keep mounted to the pedal board for recording our live shows and rehearsals (direct from the mixer headphone outs). That way I can post an MP3 of the song to a shared folder for others to rehearse and of course it allows starting and stopping where needed.

when i download this and “import song” into BB Mgr, I get a one measure blank file

That’s because it’s a one-press song. Phil’s songs require a double-tap to start playing. If you have not done so yet, you’ll also need to download, import and activate the drum set that the song calls for.

Thanks Persisto!

Hello,
can you precise the procedure to make

Thanks
Sorry I am younger with my BeatBuddy

• Search the forum for the drum set that the song calls for
  • Download it
  • Unzip it
  • Launch the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) if not already open
  • BBM File - Import - Drum set (navigate to the drum set you just unzipped)
  • BBM Project Explorer (the pane beneath the Virtual Machine) and click on the Drum Sets tab and a drop down list opens
  • Scroll to the bottom of the list and check the box next the name of the newly imported drum set
  • Click on the Songs tab and preview your songs

Thanks,
But I don’t undersand, I have dowload “NP Jazz Trio Brushes & Softer Strings” and it’s stop at 97%.
Can you tell me why and can I make ?

The BeatBuddy memory will allow for a drum set up to about 100Mb. The 97% that is displayed is normal and reflects that the drum set takes up 97% of the available 100Mb