This is the COMPLETE side 2 of Abbey Road. I tried to stay as close to the recording as possible with a few exceptions.
Here Comes the Sun
You Never Give Me Your Money
Mean Mr. Mustard
She Came in Through the Bathroom Window
Carry That Weight
- a few tunes have necessary count-ins, BUT I used other instruments where possible to match recording
- I tried, where possible to duplicate the song “gap” as on the original vinyl, leaving no gap where recordings run together as in the “medley”
3) tempos match original recordings where possible, did alot of tempo “stretching” and compressing. HERE COMES THE SUN is recorded at 127, but the entire .sng sounds better if you set at 130.
- Cheat is pretty complete, there will be a much better one coming with all riffs, solos etc.
MISSING but will be included later … if you grew up with the vinyl, you already know what’s missing.
- Uses Phil Floods NP BOSENDORFER JAZZ TRIO Xrp kit. I tried it with my LUDWIG BASS KIT, but Bosendorfer is better and has piano.
NOTE … this is almost 22 minutes long. remember, there is no rewind or fast forward on the pedal (unless you speed up the tempo). If you want individual songs, cut up the included midi. I left REAPER makers in it as well as tempo rates etc, so you’ll have something to work with.
Let me know what you think, where there are mistakes, etc etc. It’s a continuing work, but right now I think its good enough to post here.