About the Feature Requests category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Hello
In the settings, would it be possible to be able to set in advance whether a part should be played in a loop or played only one and go to the next loop automatically if it has been programmed to play only once.
Better, would be to be able to program how many times the loop should be played before automatically moving on to the next one.
Example:
Intro: Scheduled to be played only once
chorus: in loop and waiting for bde click
End: programmed so that it is played only once and as per part after the looper stops because no more parts after.

This type of work is possible in the QUANTILOOP looper application on IOS IPAD
Thank you
Sorry for my language because I’m French

I want to see a feature that allows me to edit waveforms. It would be nice to specifically pull up an individual waveform and to be able to zoom in on it in order to edit the endpoints or the beginning. And it would be amazing to be able to add something like a progressive stutter that would cut in and out as if I were flicking my pickup selector on the guitar and cutting the signal. It should have the ability to increase or decrease speed and length of time or number of stutters. More specifically editing away form would be an extremely useful feature.