About the Help, Questions and Bugs category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

I just ordered and received a bunch of individual songs during the recent sale. Turns out I cannot figure out how to put them on my BB. I assumed these songs would be play-along, meaning I would play the complete song’s guitar parts along with the BB participating as the drummer. This was the implication in the sales offer which showed beats/minute and so on. Also, my BB unit does not have any electronic ports to hook to nor does it have an SD card. Am I out of luck? There was no discussion in the sale telling me older units are incompatible. Very frustrated, I wonder if there is a solution other than obtaining a newer unit. thanks

I just ordered and received a bunch of individual songs during the recent sale. Turns out I cannot figure out how to put them on my BB. I assumed these songs would be play-along, meaning I would play the complete song’s guitar parts along with the BB participating as the drummer. This was the implication in the sales offer which showed beats/minute and so on. Also, my BB unit does not have any electronic ports to hook to nor does it have an SD card. Am I out of luck? There was no discussion in the sale telling me older units are incompatible. Very frustrated, I wonder if there is a solution other than obtaining a newer unit. thanks