Adding new Bars in BBMO

Hi All,

Is it possible to add bars to any position (i.e middle of a file) in the midi editor section of BBMO?

I know you can double the length, add or remove bars at the end of the file, but, i cannot find a way to add blank bars to a file at any point other than the end.
For instance, i have a DOP song (screenshot below) it has 106 bars, i want to insert 2 bars at the 12 bar count position.
I want the remainder of the song to stay as is.
I know you can select/highlight whole sections/notes and move them with the arrow keys, unfortunately, other than my PC zoom function, there is no zoom function on BBMO that i am aware of that will allow me to zoom out far enough to highlight all the notes from the 12th bar to the 106th.

I hope this makes sense, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hi,

For this purpose, I’d recommend using a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) like Reaper to edit the MIDI file and reimport it to the BBMO. This will allow you to add bars at any position and make more detailed edits. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out!

Hi Daniel
Thank you for the reply.
I have used that method, I was just hoping there may have been a solution within BBMO to save time, especially if it’s only a couple of bars adding to a song.
Hopefully it may be something to look at in the future for BBMO.
Although it has its limits, I will say BBMO is a vast improvement from BBM so thumbs up to Singular Sound for that :+1:
Cheers

1 Like