Adding the 35 acoustic bass drum midi to existing drum sets

Hey,

So I finally got my hands on the manager software and was starting to export my midi drums from guitar pro and the bass drum wouldn’t sound on my imported midis.

I changed the 36 midi bass drum to 35 in the drumset manager, while that solved my issue with my songs it mutes the bass drum on all other default midi beats on the BB.

How can I add a 35 bass drum to a default drumset basically so that whether it’s 36 or a 35 bass drum midi note it will always sound ?

Re: Adding the 35 acoustic bass drum midi to existing drum s

That was a nightmare even for me to find lol.

Here it is.

After that, a new MIDI sound will be added. Edit its properties to the appropriate note (either 35 or 36), then proceed to adding WAV samples exactly like on the other one. Note the volume threshold levels - they should match as it is crucial for the overall sounding of the drumset.

Thanks i’ll try this out soon. im pumped to start experimenting with odd meter beats

where can I get the WAVE sample? Thanks.

Earlier manager software versions used to export them automatically as soon as you started editing them. I have no idea of how it can be done right now.

So what should I do then?

Edit MIDI patterns! It’s much more simple to ensure only the supported subset of notes is ever used in them. Though, I agree, the process is not so straightforward, and later software version should at least warn about the presence of unsupported notes together with an option to automatically remap them right when importing.

I’m having the same issue. i have no way of accessing the original bass drum wave sample in the version of the software. hopefully the next update will solve this