Aeros firmware 3.1.x

Also yes, 3.1.10 is the same version beta/live!

Thanks.

If we have 3.1.3b installed, will the AEROS recognize 3.1.10? If itā€™s supposed to, the AEROS WiFI is not recognizing 3.1.10

Not a big deal as I will d/l it and use the SD method.

This must be an issue with 3.1.3, sorry guys, luckily itā€™s just a beta and you all have your SDs

It must be those that downloaded the Beta donā€™t get the Wifi message. I got the Wifi message, because I didnā€™t get the Beta.

For those of you who want to hear what seamless loops sound like, now that theyā€™re working, hereā€™s a 3 minute soundscape I did last night when testing, on 6 string bass. First two loops have overdubs, third one doesnā€™t. Noteā€¦ if youā€™re not into ambient soundscapes, this ainā€™t your thingā€¦
https://soundcloud.com/hypnagogiasounds/darkness-early

I would have put this in the user content thread, but itā€™s pretty empty, and thought since this was a topic, this might be a good place for it. If not, please delete.

4 Likes

Sounds great. If only you could reverse it. :grin:

2 Likes

The last beta is the same file as the file downloadable from WiFi, right?

Right, it is.

not what i do but really enjoyed this. beautiful. only thing missing for me was a fade at end

iā€™ll work on it

1 Like

Crap. How did I miss that?

Many thanks for fixing the song alphabetical ordering issue. MUCH appreciated!

2 Likes

Many thanks, especially for fixing the song ordering issue.

3 Likes

Free-form is working like a charm now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Re: Panning. Iā€™d underline a point Iā€™ve made beforeā€¦it would be most powerful to be able to pan the INPUTS, before recording. That allows control of the stereo fieldā€¦and 1 track with, say three overdubs can sound like a rich 4 track recording on its own. It would boost the functionality of the Aeros tremendously for me.
Panning already recorded tracks is a little helpful but not nearly as much.

3 Likes

I have tried this using a pan pedal on my Helix before it gets to the aeros and you are correct - it sounds great and adds immensely to the sound.

1 Like

OK am I stupid? How do I find the download for V3.1.10 since the Aeros wonā€™t update via WiFi?

Huuhh, did you try the top of this page ?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry itā€™s easy to get lost here, just go to the top of the thread to find links on firmware threads.

1 Like