Great job! Looking forward to testing this out.
The delete last part feature is greatly appreciated!
Hoping this a sign of more hands free features to come using the left-hold button
Some minor issues:
- When I updated, the song I was working no was no longer loaded and there was a new Song 1. Might have updated before saving the last song, but not sure. The song list was alphabetical and I think it was sorted by date previously. No biggee.
- At some point after playing with all the above new features and bug fixes pressing the stop button stopped immediately, nit at the end of the loop. Not reproducible. Possible I might have had a very short loop and not realized it.
- If you undo or redo a muted track also umutes. This seems wrong. Pretty minor but its reasonable to want to undo/redo one or two times, get that ready … and then later unmute on your timing.
- Also when the unmute is queued up until the loop start it says “Cancel Mute” and “Playing”. Should really say “UnMuting”. (when you mute it says “Muting”). This pretty minor.
- Pressing the track or song part circles/dots operate as on release buttons … but they provide no indication that they are pressed (like the other buttons that invert when pressed). Minor, but…
- Consider making the last part dot button a trash (or other) icon when stopped to indicate that it can be used to delete the part. This feature will be impossible to discover otherwise.
- Would be good to have the delete last part feature
- be accessible while playing any other part (and not just stopped).
- be triggered hands free
- Press and holding left button in mixer does noting until release. This makes it hard to discover and to know when you’ve held it long enough. Action of this hold should be when the hold timer has elapsed, not on release.
- Not sure how much I’ll really use the lock feature. If I did, it would be nice to have a bit more control over it (e.g., keep it locked only for some parts, allow locking and unlocking after other parts have been recorded (you just really need to make sure there is space on the screen for it on each part, right?) or at the very least allow this after all part afterwards have been undone (since e can’t clear on the fly) . Was surprised to realize that the locked track takes up on of slots in each part; makes perfect sense, but I didn’t like it.
Pretty solid so far…