Aeros Firmware 3.4.1 Scroll Wheel Jumpy

Had posted it elsewhere but was told it’s best to post here.

In settings page scrolling real slow upwards on the wheel (doesn’t seem to do it on scrolling downwards so far) sometimes make the wheel speed up real fast back to the starting point by itself?

Also when using scroll wheel with the mixer the behaviour is the same when scrolling upwards. It’ll jump off and on in big gaps when scrolling up real slowly.

Unless " acceleration to the volume wheel" is exactly what it’s doing? If so then dismiss this, but I find it’s a bit annoying on the settings page to jump around like that and on the mixer tracks to be honest but that’s just me.

1 Like

We are working on this for next beta release, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Fixed since 3.5.1!

1 Like

Hello:)

Got my aeros yesterday.
What a nice machine!
At first I did the update via wifi to 4.3.1
Then tired the different modes.

After a while i experienced the same problem with the volume wheel, it doesn’t matter where I’m at (maual, menu, mixer).
From time to time smooth operation of the v.wheel produces big value jumps. In mixer mode this might be able to start a tinnitus.

Hello please post a video of what you mean, you can send it as an unlisted youtube video link

I do not believe what you are describing is a bug, this is how the Aeros likely works

Since I updated to 5.0.3 the behavior didn’t occur again.

1 Like

Good to know thanks!