Aeros Firmware 4.0.x

Maybe you right, but I play with this same commands around 2 months without problems with the 3.5.1 ?

Yes, but sending too many commands is not a use case that we should be expected to support!

What do you mean with too many commands ?
8 commands on press and 8 commands on release can be sent in theory ?

But now I’m trying something I update again to 4.0
Before I had Aeros And Beatbuddy channel selected to 1
Now I change all the commands from the Aeros to channel 3
And Beatbuddy to channel 1
At this moment no problems anymore

Too many commands for the receiving unit, you were sending unnecessary commands that could interfere with the behavior of the units, please refer to support for further help they should reach out soon.

ok thank you

1 Like

I use the Beatbuddy, along with the Aeros. A perfect combination and I upgraded the Beatbuddy to 4.01. all you have to do is sync the card and the playlists working! Realy super. :+1:

My question is…Is that also possible on the Aeros, becouse the list is not is no longer workable, because it becomes too long and there is no structure in it

When was 4.01 released?

About a week ago

As a workaround for a playlist, try editing the names of the songs with a unique prefix and then sort by name.

Thanx.

Thanks for the tip!
I shall try that, becouse every time I select a song and after that, I go back to my songs, everything is mixed up.
I use him also for composing, so it would be fine, if there was a place for my mess
I have the Aeros for quite a long time, so a huge list. :slight_smile:

That’s because it’s sorting by “last used” so each song you open goes to the top of the list. Sort it alphabetically.

Ah….That’s the trick. Thank’s again!!

Hi Quad,
Could I ask you to give an example of a 2 or 3 song list using a unique prefix.
I cannot get my head aroung it.
Much appreciated.

Two “playlists” (PL1 and PL2) sorted by the next digit.

PL1-1-First
PL1-2-Second
PL1-3-Third
PL1-4-Fourth

PL2-1-First
PL2-2-Second
PL2-3-Third
PL2-4-Fourth

I forget if dashes (-) are allowed in song names (but easily replaced with another character or omitted)

If you have more than 9 songs, then use 01, 02, 03 … 10, 11 …

3 Likes

Thank you. Much appreciated.

We understand this issue and hope to have improvements for it soon! Thank you for the feedback!

That would be great!! Thank’s Brennan!!

Only use sd card when off not when on I think

6 commands would be good to send 6 mutes or even six undos