Aeros Firmware 5.0.x

Indeed, I dit something wrong. Sorry
What a great machine!!!

Aeros could stop anytime as this box is packed with all that is needed
Nice work. I have no problems.
If it had panning it would be the ultimate looper

1 Like

I vote for larger fonts in the song list. Itā€™s hard to see when standing and the Aeros is on the floor.

3 Likes

By a midi maestro and keep it on a stand
mine lives on my desk

I have a Maestro and Iā€™m considering putting the Aeros on a stand, but not a preferred solution.

It works well for me and may get a 2nd maestro

We are now at March 23rd and still no firmware over wifi update possible. Mine still says 4.3 up to date.

Any update on firmware update to 5.0 over wifi or is it still a beta?

Cheers
David

1 Like

Still in betta and no issues for me

1 Like

Looks as though many are satisfied with the looper. Hardly any posts.
100 percent for me
Nice job and well worth the wait
My daw collects dust

Hi there. Just picked up the Aeros Gold the other day and tried the 5.0.3 and I must be missing something. I want to be able to record new parts in 6x6 mode and to be able to toggle seamlessly between the different parts. Presently, every time I hit ā€˜next partā€™ it records a new part (as I assume it should since auto song part change is selected). How do I move between different song parts without recording new parts?

Maybe try a factory reset

You need to press 2 times ex:
You have a recording on Part 1 &2 , if you press next part , Aeros start a recording on part 3
You need to press 2 times to comeback on part 1 or 3 times to comeback on part 2

1 Like

Thank you for the tip, NYHC. I can get it to navigate to different parts now. It still records, lays down a new track every time I navigate to a different part. Is that how itā€™s supposed to work? Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s a way to move to another part without recording, no? And then hit new track to lay down more on the part?

You mean every time you change a part, this start a TRACK recording?
Are you sure you are on 5.0.3 ? check on the Aeros ā€œupdateā€ section.
Are you using a midi controller ,

1 Like

Thanks for your help, NYCH. I turned ā€˜new part recordā€™ off and now things are working fine. Just took me a little bit to understand the workflow and selecting the parts. User error. Now that Iā€™m getting used to things, Iā€™m loving the Aeros over my old Boomerang looper. The ability to have different length tracks inside of parts is a huge deal. The small red and white bars that indicate whatā€™s coming next is also super helpful. There are a few minor things Iā€™m trying to figure out workflow-wise. But Iā€™m impressed with this unit. Thanks again for your help.

All the features here, 5.0.2 aswell
ForFunGuitar - YouTube

Dear Singular Sound Team,

I purchased an Aeros Gold two days ago and I wanted to thank you so much for designing this amazing product. For context, Iā€™ve been looping for years with my Boomerang III and Iā€™ve been eying an Aeros for some time, but I was reluctant because of noisy buttons (also a problem with the Boomerang) and some of the workflow issues around switching between parts and locking tracks. It seems my patience paid off, because the release of the Gold edition with its silent buttons and the new firmware addresses every doubt I might have had and then some.

I donā€™t think I couldā€™ve picked a better time to come into the Aeros fold than right now. It took me a while to understand the way parts are switched, but now that Iā€™ve got the hang of it, Iā€™m hooked and Iā€™ll be putting my old Rang up for sale. Your team is crushing it with this device. 6 tracks X 6 parts blows away what I could do with my old pedal. Being able to see what Iā€™m doing is tremendously helpful and inspiring. Being able to use multiple tracks of different lengths is huge. All this horsepower while fitting on my pedalboard is fantastic as well. The fact that youā€™re constantly improving on your product is encouraging. I could go on and on. Please thank your team for this happy customer. And keep up the amazing work!

Best regards,
Steve Andrews

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping the latest beta firmware drops soon Iā€™m stuck in 5.0.0 and canā€™t load 5.0.3 beta from PC on to SD card. Im patiently waiting if itā€™s going to be awhile could use a card w/5.0.3 loaded be glad to compensate for the card and time.

I just downloaded 5.0.3 via Wifi on my Aeros. Very cool.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words! :pray: It means a lot to all of us.