Aeros question

Is it possible to switch off auto record next part when you transition parts on the beat buddy?

1 Like

Hello, no this is not possible on the Aeros, you can disable the CC102 command from being sent by the BeatBuddy, but then you would have to change parts on the units individually or use a MIDI controller that controls both units.

The Aeros must record when it changes to a new part because it does not allow playback of an empty part.

Does this answer your question?

Not really. It should be an option sometimes I like to put a loop down on part 1 only

1 Like

That isn’t really feasible unless you always want the BB to stop sending CC102, you can switch the setting in the BB as needed. You could use 6x6 mode and, as long as you don’t select another part on the Aeros, it will not switch.

Does that help your use case? Let me know!

Can’t you just record an empty second part… then you can go back and forth with beat buddy?

Quick question: Anyway to change the configuration of taps within the Aeros itself? I’m a keyboard player, and I like to add organ and other instruments during live performances, and then mute them in and out to create dynamics. I find the double tap to be a real challenge sitting at my keyboard. I often miss and end up with an overdub. If I could make the mute a one tap and to overdub two taps, that would be awesome. I know I can do with the Maestro, and that’s an option, but it’s not my first preference. Thanks.

Hey there, unfortunately no, and we likely will never allow the Aeros to be configurable

A MIDI controller, like the MIDI Maestro, will give you the control you are looking for

Thanks for the question!