Aeros-Requests

Thank you for your quick response -and happy to be part of the Aeros community – been quite a journey.

A bit difficult to describe these quite technical things – sorry if anything is hard to understand.

1. I know you can undo a recording, it’s not that I’m trying to describe – I’m using the Aeros to play drumbeats and trigger samples when playing live – all those things are set up and saved before the show and live I loop guitar parts on top of that. But every time I’ve finished a song and loads the next song, the Aeros wants to save my live guitar loop on top of the backing tracks and all it takes is one click to mess up the backing tracks by saving something on top of it (and playing live errors happen – I have to talk to the audience and the band while managing the looper!). It would be extremely cool if it was possible to tell the Aeros “this is a backing tracks song that ONLY wants to loop upon and NEVER wants to save upon”. That feature shouldn’t be to difficult to add (I think😊)

2. I know you can use the mixer to change the volume, but what I’m describing is when you overdub on top of a backing tracs that’s been turned down, the overdub is automatically also turned down, and that makes no sense. When I have a drumbeat set to 70% volume and then overdubs a guitar on top of that (for some of my songs this is usefull) the guitar is automatically also turned down to 70% volume. When you record the guitar it’s a full volume in the mix, but as soon as you starts the playback its suddenly much lower, making it quite useless. It should make the overdub at 100% no matter how low the backing track is set – at least that’s how it works with other loopers I’ve used.

3 and 4) im already using the latest update and the looper is still extremely hard to use in sunlight. Like I wrote earlier im not sure if its even possible to make the display work better outside – but I hope you can do something with the contrast and the brightness. The “dashboard light” with just the title of the song would be nice when playing live to make sure its the right tracks loaded before starting it (again things happen when playing live and suddenly you can get confussed about what tracks you did load).

Thanks
Marcus

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, Marcus. We have received your request and will notify you once it has been reviewed.

1. Unfortunately, that feature is not going to happen.

2. For adjusting volume, you’ll need to modify the file on your computer before importing it. Lowering the level of a backing track will also affect all overdubs, so they will be quieter as well.

3 and 4: For more information regarding screen readability in daylight conditions, please see this link: Screen Readability in Daylight Condition.

Thanks again for your understanding, and feel free to reach out if you have more questions!