Aeros send to Beatbuddy "transition to next part" and not "transition to part #"

Hello

I would like to be able to say to Aeros to make a transition to a part (whatever wich part) and when Aeros make his own transition to that part, it sends to BB a command to make a transition to the next part (so not necessary the same part as Aeros)

That would allow me to add drum variations between verse A and verse B for example.
The method would be like this :
I create 2 Aeros parts (1 is verse, and 2 is chorus) and 4 BB parts (1 is verse A, 2 is chorus A, 3 is verse B, and 4 is chorus B)
So now if I could cycle through Aeros parts 1 - 2 while cycling through BB parts 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, it would plays verse A → chorus A → verse B (variation because BB part 3) → Chorus B (variation because BB part 3) → …

I’m almost able to do that with the Midi Maestro.
(BB and Aeros are not “listening” the same midi channel, and Aeros is configured to not send transitions)
In one button, I configured :

• press : Aeros transition to part # (CC 113 10#)
  • press : BB select next part (CC 113 127)
  • release : BB transition to the selected part (CC 113 0)

The only problem is that Aeros begin the transition to part # according to the Change Part setting (End of Loop), but BeatBuddy begin the transition to next part immediately so that the next part is played at the next mesure, not at the end of the loop !

→ SO IT WOULD BE MUCH MORE FLEXIBLE IF ONE COULD CHOOSE WICH MIDI COMMAND AEROS SEND WHEN STARTING A TRANSITION

2 options :

• transition to the same part as Aeros : part # (with CC 113 10#)
    OR
  • transition to next part (with CC 113 127 + CC 113 0)

Is it realisticly doable?

Thank you