Any compatible stereo adapter jack for BB Mini 2?

Hello

I have just get a second hand Beatbuddy Mini 2 and the seller didn’t give me the adapter for the earphones. I’ve tried with tipical mono and stereo adapters but I only get mono audio in tje earphones… Anybody could tell me is there any compatible adapter or if I can get the original one, pleasw?

Sorry for my poor english :pray:

Thanks

Hey there,

The BeatBuddy Mini is mono audio playback device, to get stereo you will need to use the big brother, the BeatBuddy

Stereo is not possible on the BB mini series

Also please note the forum is equipped with a translation feature, feel free to post in your language and the forum should auto translate!

Si, se que el BB Mini es mono, pero tengo entendido que con la compra original viene incluido un adaptador de jack a mini jack para poder escucharlo a través de auriculares, lo cual desviará la señal mono a dos señales mono R y L . Veo que no venden recambios de ese adaptador en la web de Singular Sound y estoy preguntando si alguien conoce un adaptador específico de Mono a Estéreo, porque no he encontrado aún.

Muchas gracias!

It’s not a mono to stereo adapter it’s only mono, when connecting headphones to a mono source it should monoize it. This is not an ideal setup but it will work.

The true headphone support is on the BeatBuddy

Thanks for the question!