Any hardware requirements to 2x2 and 6x6... or would 3x3 or 4x4 be possible?

Loving what I’m able to do with the 2x2, especially with outboard Midi for dedicated buttons…

… but 6x6 still seems a bit daunting or overkill for solo looping at this time for me personally.

Were the 2x2 and 6x6 options chosen only for two different recording workflows, or is there a technical “square and cube” reasoning?

I would think that 3x3 could be a workable compromise with each of the three bottom buttons being an R/P/O, and each of the three having a different Hold function (when tap is set to release instead of push), like Next Part, Pop Out Menu, Undo.

Having the availability of the pop out menu for additional controls, or the additional Midi controls you’ve recently added… all seem to favor a “meet you in the middle” between the existing recording formats.

Love what you’ve done with it!.. but if this sparks an idea in one of your brains… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I thought the exact same thing. 3 buttons, so why no 3x3? 3 parts in a song makes more sense, as well. 2x2 gives you just verse and chorus, so your tune gets stripped down to the basics.

1 Like

I agree ! 3x3 mode would be a greeeaaat improvement !

2 Likes

This is a duplicate of this feature:

Please add any thoughts to the master thread, duplicates are not allowed,

Thank you for your feedback!