Anyone received BeatBuddy yet?

Mine came this evening, along with the footswitch and the midi cable. I’m very excited, but I wish the manager software was available.

I just received min today in Oregon. NO software to organize song lists yet. Coming soon, I am told. Very nice product though and the sound is excellent from the drums. Great work. :smiley:

I got mine here yesterday ( North Carolina ). Works and sounds great! Need to take today off work to play with but I can’t :frowning:

My BB was delivered on Wed. Sept. 24th.(southern Ohio) I’m loving it!

Just got mine from the courier this minute!!! Oh happy days!! Sorry going to go now, to have a play with my new toy :smiley:

I got mine yesterday, but couldn’t do much more than unwrap it, had previous plans. Nicely packaged. Tonite I will plug it in and begin to learn!

I got mine in Nor. Cali 09/25 from USPS. Already hooked up. Working the timimg on footswitch. Let me get back to it. Peace!!! :sunglasses:

Just received mine tonight, in France :smiley:
But there is not the MIDI cable and I’m sure (and Paypal too) that I’ve bought it. Mailed to contact@beatbuddy.com and waiting for an answer…

Support queue times are pretty high at the moment, sorry for delays. But we will definitely get your issues solved!

I received my Beatbuddy September 25th.

I received my BB on 29th Septembet in Melbourne Australia BUT NO MIDI cables-- I have ordered two.

Got mine two days. Fun stuff!

W

Got mine yesterday, in FRANCE, but no MIDI CABLE
good stuff

Got mine about a week ago, but no way to access the software as of YET. Like buying a new car and having to wait for them to send the keys …

To be precise, it’s more like buying a new car in summer, and having to wait for a set of winter tires.

And to be honest, while it definitely sucks to not have a manager software available, it’s totally not like you need it to power the pedal on or get any sound from it.