Anyone using Cubase to create drum/bass MIDI's?

Hi all. I’m hoping someone here may be using Cubase to create their BB MIDI’s and be able to help me out. I’m using Cubase 8 Elements to create drum and bass MIDI tracks to load into BB Manager. I was kind of hoping to select the sections of songs I want using the locators and export those sections to a MIDI file to load into the BB manager (eg. highlight the intro between the locators and export that section, highlight the verse between and locators and export that section to MIDI etc). Only problem is when I export the sections it saves the whole MIDI track, not just the selected section.

Is this a technique people have used here or do I have to cut the section and copy it to a new track first and then export it?

I’d appreciate any info on this at all. Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

https://forum.singularsound.com/search?q=Cubase

1 Like

** Solved **

1 Like

What was the issue and how did you or Support get it fixed? Sharing the details might help other users too.

1 Like

Of course. I found out when you go to export the Export Options dialogue box that appears has an option to ‘Export Locator Range’. I just had to click that! Beginners error! :slight_smile:

1 Like