Audio Buzz/Interference

^^^
[LIST]
[]Are you using the BB power adaptor?
[
]soes it still buzz if you reinstall the firmware
[*]or try on a different SD card?
[/LIST]

tried it with either adapter. Not tried reinstalling the firmware, not sure how that would help, but it’s worth a try.
I am using an SD card that is recommended, but I did think that that could be the issue, however, I’m not inclined to buy loads of 'em until I find one that works…

I went through 2 Beat buddy power supplies, and switched to a generic one and sometimes use a multi power supply for all of my effects. The sound occurs on certain drum kits, loops.

It’s very high frequency, and my audience hears it over loud conversation. I’ve read a few posts on this but was not allowed to respond

Which version of the firmware?

Which kits and loops is this happening on? I’ll try to test . . . .

I’ve had this too! I’d describe it as the noise a Phone makes when updating/Texting when near a PA.

I did see some posts elsewhere regarding soldering earth wires from Audio Output socket common to chassis, but it did not go away or work for me!

My Beat Buddy was quite old, Love the product, bought a second device. 100 % fixed.

Will have the old BB as a backup, but at present has to be Muted unless in use as annoying noise.

I Tried a Noise Gate but it was nearly clippping all the Output signal.

Try a different SD card in your old pedal. Sometimes the SD cards begin to wear (that’s not the only possible source of noise, though).

You could also take a pencil eraser and clean the contacts on the SD card and see if that helps.

Hi Persist.

It was more of a bad earth type issue. It got better when a lead was connected to the Guitar input for instance. I bought the first pedal quite a few years ago. Though it was Ironic that now I’m actually making headway in a duo and have a use for it, and have learned how to do my own beats, add instruments to drum kits, That it was Ironic that this isn’t really gigable. I bought another one and am very happy with that. Especially as Backing tracks I edit are now working.

Thanks for your help though. Its a brill product

Pete