Audio output mode for separate loops to route to external mixer?

I use a guitar synth as one input on the Aeros and standard guitar on the other input. Would like to keep the recorded loops separate when they come out of Aeros into a mixer at least in two by two mode.

As long as the Aeros is set to record and playback in stereo, and you use two mono signals, this can be split between left and right

The Aeros cannot have dual mono routing, this is not possible

Hello! Just got mine Aeros loop studio. It would be great if one could choose which output each of the tracks could be routed to in 6x6 mode. I would like to send percussion and bass panned in one stereo track left and right to the aux output and the rest of the tracks to main out. /birves

I’ve been asking for three years for the implementation of two stereo output busses to utilize the two stereo outs and have per track output assignments. I foolishly assumed before I bought that this was a given, functionality is massively diminished by sharing four outputs with two signal paths. ( mirrored outputs). Never even considered you would have outputs that you can’t independently route to.

I genuinely appreciate the work SS has done with the Aeros (especially MIDI) but also think that this limitation on functionality should not be such low priority.

I’ve been wanting to have guitar in L, bass in R and the Aeros in an fx loop on my mixer with the aux I/O. (so I can loops instrument before their amps and also loop anything in my mixer) but without being able to route the tracks that came from the mixer back to the mixer with track output assignments it’s not possible.

Hey there,

While we all would love for this to be possible it isn’t, it is not a firmware change it is impossible on the unit. The loop playback stream was never designed to be multichannel.

Hope this is clear!

Thanks for the feedback

Yikes, that is clear but also super disheartening as I was told it was being worked on in Dec 2021 and to stand by. What a waste, it is what it is I suppose. I wonder what I do now.

1 Like