AUTOPILOT: Outro cannot be longer than the last part if play after is unchecked

I have a two part song. The second part is two bars long. My outro is a fade-out longer than two bars. Pretty disappointing to have such a basic use case fail. Since I can’t embed an image on this forum, here’s the text of the error:

AUTOPILOT: Outro cannot be longer than the last part if play after is unchecked

And if Gemini is correct, the reasoning is every more disappointing: The software uses this logic to ensure your automated outro doesn’t accidentally overflow or crash the transition loop when it calculates the song’s ending sequence.

If the file you are uploading is one of these types, you shouldn’t have any problems posting an image:

When Support replies about the issue you are reporting, they may ask you to share your two-part song.

I have a two part song. The second part is two bars long. My outro is a fade-out longer than two bars. Pretty disappointing to have such a basic use case fail:

And if Gemini is correct, the reasoning is every more disappointing: The software uses this logic to ensure your automated outro doesn’t accidentally overflow or crash the transition loop when it calculates the song’s ending sequence.

If the file you are uploading is one of these types, you shouldn’t have any problems posting an image:

I don’t get that error about image format. I get: An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.

You can alway zip it and attach it.

Thank you for reporting this!

Please send us the picture if possible, along with the song file, so we can check what is happening.

If you are unable to export the song file, please turn off Autopilot for the song and let us know what Autopilot settings you are using. This will allow us to reproduce the issue and investigate further.

Thank you!