B.B.

I am a rookie to midi. Can I load BB mgr on my iPad Pro?
I use my iPad for live performance and I want to set up midi with B.B.
So when I call up a song B.B. will load correct beat and tempo, thus I think I will
Have to load all songs into B.B. mgr and then use OnSong to tell B.B. what to load

Is this correct
This is quite daunting for a rookie

Hi. The BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) does not work on the iPad Pro. The BBM works on Mac and Windows computers.

Here’s a link for OnSong and the BeatBuddy: http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/beatbuddy-onsong-wired-connection.8894/#post-40273

If you need more information, you can search the forum for more.

Really frustrated
Cannot download B.B. on PC
I have iPad hooked up to B.B. with one song in the list
Hold down title, brings up midi lists with nothing in there
Now what?

I’m unsure of exactly where you are in the process. It sounds like you are trying to get BeatBuddy songs from the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) onto your pedal.

If you have not viewed the tutorials yet, you might want to start there. Also take a look a the user manual for the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM).
https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/

Recommend you use your PC SD slot reader instead of the USB cable connection method.

Thanks for your follow up, nothing is making sense
I did not use B.B. Mgr because it would not download- don’t know why
I guess I have to use it and put songs in there before I use Onsong
at This point I’m going to have to stay with old school because nothing seems to work
Do I need to have both in and out midi connected to the B.B.,

I just successfully downloaded the PC version.

You will need the Singular Aound MIDI Sync adaptor cable to connect your BB pedal to other devices. If you haven’t done the research yet by reading thru all of the related topics on the forum, it’s a good place to start.

In my opinion, you’re trying to swallow the elephant in one gulp. You have to eat the elepahant one small bite at a time. You need to concentrate on getting the BBM working with your pedal first. Once you get that, you should spend some time learning how to use the pedal. Spend some more time reading thru the forum. Most of the questions you’re asking have been answered many times before on this forum and can serve as a great reference.