Band On The Run (Part 1)

Part 1 of Band On The Run, by Paul McCartney and Wings.

82 BPM is where I tapped tempo along with recording. I plan on creating Part 2 (which is around 126 bpm) from either parts of the Brushes 1 song, or from scratch, and use the Stop function of footswitch, then Song advance function to cue Part 2 during the transition riff (at the 2:05 mark) when drums stop.

Here’s Band On The Run, Part 2

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uuvx0862l9k4th0/BandOTR-Part2.sng?dl=0

How did you get the midi for the Intro 4 count? I’d like to do that for several songs with Rim and Wood block or sticks. Not familure with midi editing. Thanks for any advice.

Hi Jerry, here are a couple of intro midis that you can try, a straight 1-2-3-4 count in, and a 1—2---1-2-3-4 count in. FYI, I use a free program called Anvil Studio for Windows to create/edit midis for import into the BB Manager.

Hi Jerry, I’ve been using Anvil Studio to edit MIDI. There’s a video (on YouTube I believe) that shows some basics, and I went from there. It’s free to download and works great for basic MIDI drum track creation.

Here’s the 4 count MIDI file.

LOL, same thoughts, same time. :wink: Cary, I’m going to DL those stick count-ins.

Thanks guys this is great! Trying to keep it simple and start off slow trying not to make it sound overdone. We play some nice Houston clubs and professional events and need to keep the sound we work so hard on tight. I’m the one on the right with the P Bass. We have Logic Pro X in the home studio that can edit midi files but so far only use it to cleanup the live recordings we pull off the drive connected to our QSC Touch Mixer 16. I’ll try Anvil Studio might be less complicated. Thanks again guys. ps… We’re “Lost Comm” and you can hear us on Facebook.