Basic tutorial with screenshots

Any ETA on this? Trying to be patient but had to ask :wink:

lolā€¦all I can say is that it is very difficult doing a video on ā€œdrum kitsā€, my other two were simple in comparison but I understood the process very well. One of the main problems is that the subject is so vast and I have not used it much myself so I am learning as I go along. Iā€™ve been recording tonight as i had some time and one of my takes was 22 mins long and even that wasnā€™t complete. I may need to think of splitting it down into 10 mins max sections, but how I donā€™t know. I will probably try again tomorrow and maybe do the editing Saturday - so hopefully early next week it/they will be up on Youtube. Unfortunately I am a bit of a perfectionist with these things so unless I am totally happy with it - it will not be going on Youtube.

Thanks for your trouble.

Appreciate the update the effort!! Even if was limited to ā€œHow to load/install a user generated Drum Set file into Your BB for use.ā€ that would be awesome and a good primer. Thanks again for whatever you can do!

@psalm 46, I was wanting to watch your video link on how to import install a kit but the link seems to be broke. My question may be answered in your video but Iā€™ll ask here in case it isnā€™t. I have a Korg Krome that Iā€™ve finally started jacking around with. I can make drum patterns and convert those to drum tracks just like the different sections for the BB. But the program Iā€™m using, Anvil, has different settings for the instruments. If I can take my drum set that Iā€™m using from the Korg over onto my computer that would alleviate the headache of missed notes or at least make it easier to correct. The problem is I cannot seem to figure out how to copy the drum set file to my computer. I can get the drum patterns/drum tracks because those are transferred as midi files, but I canā€™t seem to just copy the drumset. Any ideas? Iā€™ll try to watch your video again tomorrow, might just be my connection.
Thanks!

I have fixed the link, I was not aware that it wasnā€™t working.
So you have a Korg Krome and you want itā€™s drum sets to be available on the BB? While this is not impossible it is not very easy as you would need to create a Drum kit using the manager software.
A BB Drumset is a collection of wav files, its associated midi note (what key it triggers on), the velocity it is triggered at (how hard you have to hit the key to make it sound) and some other parameters that allow the BB to sound realistic.
[LIST=1]
[]You need the wav files of the various drums recorded at various velocities
[
]Arrange those into Instruments (kit, hihat, snare etcā€¦)
[]Set the velocity layer of each sample
[
]Adjust the overall volume of the instruments as required.
[*]Save to the BB
[/LIST]
Bear in mind that the maximum drum kit size supported by the BB is 100Mb.

It is easier to change the mapping of the notes on the BB following that of KORG but remember to use this new Drumset ONLY with MIDI extrapolated / created with this keyboard.
So, obviously, the BB will play their sounds and not those of KORGā€¦better than nothing:)

I have the same problem with EZdrummer note mapping and would like to resolve in this wayā€¦

i just want an abc on hon how to load users kits step by step.

a) Download drm file
b) Import the drumset into the BB manager using ā€œimport drumsetā€
c) Synchronise the project with the pedal.

Although my tutorial videos go into a bit more detail on the subject.

[QUO

thanks for yr prompt reply I did A & B NO JOY on C the SYNCRONISE PROJECT IS ALWAYS GREYED OUT i reinstallked every thing still it does not send the kit to pedal its on the BB manager thats as far as i get im using 1.33 any hints

TE=ā€œPsalm40, post: 5055, member: 87ā€]I take it my video has not helped much.
[/QUOTE]

IM

THANK U i got it Working JUst now many THX