BB Demo of cover song

After a lot of messing around with the BB Manger (as a Mac user!) I finally managed to put together the following:

This really shows the power of the BB. I found the midi drum part online, downloaded it and chopped it up in Logic Pro (the Apple equivalent of Pro Tools etc.). Then through trial and error I managed to create a song and load it into the BB. I didn’t attempt to add any new drum sounds in the form of .wav files as it would have been too much work. So the drum sound is as per the default Rock drum kit. I have to say that it is clear a lot of effort has gone into the workings of the BB - it manages the different song parts and fills without a problem. I wish as much effort had gone into the BB Manager; I have lost track of the number of attempted workarounds I tried before getting this to work. Maybe it is because I am using the fudged Mac version through WineBottler. Still I am sure it will get better with time.

That was insane! :slight_smile: I listened to it several times in a row. Sounds very professional. Thanks for sharing!!

This was awesome!!! I posted this on our Facebook page :sunglasses:

What a great job!

That was pretty sick!

Sweet!