BB Manager and Windows 10

Hi Guys. Having just installed Windows 10 I find that I am getting an error message when opening BB Manager. The error message states that “the ordinal 4369 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files(x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\ssleay32.dll”. I have verified that the ssleay32.dll DOES exist in the dll library and have tried reinstalling BB Manager but to no avail. If I close the error message and continue into BB Manager the program causes a CTD. Any suggestions?

EDIT:
http://support.crestron.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1890/~/what-does-ordinal-not-found.-the-ordinal-[xxxx]-could-not-be-located-in-the

I followed the instructions at the end of this page and downloaded and added the 2 dll’s to C:\Program Files(x86)\Singular Sound\BBManager folder. Problem solved. BB now works again.

The libraries you have had problems with are part of the OpenSSL library. To be honest, I had no idea that currently released BBManager version (1.5.0.1) used them, but in the upcoming version those library files will be included with the software.

P.s.: I am extremely pleased to see you have fixed your problems without any help. Nice job! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys
I’m devastated
My pedal has completely stopped working after receiving this message a few times… it was working great
C:\Program Files ( x86) \ Singular Sound \ BBManager\ minlni.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error
Error status Oxc0000020.

It cannot be not designed because it was working fine
Only had it a few weeks
Have contacted support they have suggested a phone session but my pedal was actually powering up
Now nothing

To say I’m disappointed is putting it mildly
Any positive thoughts or suggestions greatly appreciated
:(:(:frowning:
Geoff

Let’s take it one problem at a time, starting off with the BBM: (if you’ve already tried this, you can disregard but I would advise that you get in touch with Support again to do a phone session).

Get the BeatBuddy Manager up and running again.
[LIST=1]
[]Remove the BBM from your computer (application and all folders and files).
[
]Reinstall the latest official version from https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/
[]Set workspace location to your bbworkspace folder location.
[
]Test to see if you’re still getting the error message.
[/LIST]
Get your pedal working.
[LIST=1]
[]Plug your SD card into your computer SD slot reader and delete all contents from the SD card; DO NOT FORMAT the SD card. (If you did, format should be MS DOS 32-bit)
[
]download Default BeatBuddy Content Update from the same link as above; unzip the file and copy the contents to your SD card
[]download BeatBuddy Firmware v2.0.4 from the same link as above; unzip the file and copy the 5 files to the top level (or root) of your SD card; eject the card
[
]with the power off on your pedal, insert the SD card and power the pedal on; allow it to complete the install of the firmware
[]set your foot switch and pedal settings using the pedal settings menu; power the pedal down and remove the SD card
[
]insert card in your computer SD slot
[]from the BBM > File > Open Project and navigate to your SD card; you should be prompted to save your project to your computer and you should allow it to do so; it will begin to the process of loading the project from the card to your bbworkspace; when done, it will ask if you want to Synchronize your project; approve it
[LIST]
[
]from the BBM > File > Import > Folder for the premium songs you bought or folders that you exported to your desktop
[]from the BBM > File > Import > Drum set for the premium and drum sets you bought and downloaded from the forum
[
]in the BBM click the Drum Sets tab and click the check boxes for any kits that you want the BBM to use; from the BBM > File > Save Project
[*]from the BBM > File > Synchronize Project (to your SD card)
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
If you’ve already tried this and it doesn’t work, you really need to work with Support to get this resolved. Good luck. It’s very rare that a problem can’t get fixed in coordination with Jay at Support.
[LIST=1]

[/LIST]

Thank you for your help and support
Will this make any difference to the fact I have nothing at all e.g… power nothing from pedal
I will definitely try the card in the computer but cannot get pedal to do anything
But I have previously uninstalled manager and firm wear etc and replaced it
Thanks again
Really appreciate it
Geoff

Is phone session support pointless if I cannot even power up beatbuddy
Or could they have a look at my set up anyway??
Thanks again

As many other users have found out, phone support session is not pointless—especially since your pedal is still under warranty.

The call’s yours (figuratively and literally :p)