BB manager error message

I suddenly am getting an error message when I try to play any files on the BB manager or from the SD card in the BB pedal. Nothing works.
Instinct tells me to delete and reinstall the manager program but if the SD card doesn’t play in the pedal…then what?

Without knowing the wording of the error message, it would be difficult to tell you how to resolve it.

Please don’t follow your instinct quite yet :joy:

This is what comes up when attempting any playback actions.

Thanks for uploading the error message.

It appears that you have not unzipped the Default Content 2.1 file. If this is in fact your situation, this is how I would correct it.

• Quit the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM);
  • Find the zip file and drag it to your desktop;
  • Double-click the zip file to expand it; it should be a folder;
  • Copy the folder from your desktop to your /user/documents/bbworkspace/user_lib/projects folder;
  • Open the BBM and go to File - Open Project and navigate to where you just copied the folder and press Open (or OK);
  • From the BBM - File - Export - Project to SD card.

Let us know how it turns out.

The problem with this is that I followed these steps and lost my live set list folder that I worked long and hard on. I went back and reloaded my SD card to recover it but am now back to square one.

Sorry to hear of your continuing issue.

Have you named any of your BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) songs, folders, drum sets or project with a period or other special character? If so, this could be a possible cause.

UPDATE: sent you a DM.

No. Now I can’t see any of my current live list data or my purchased mellow beats files

Best to contact support@singularsound.com for assistance.