BB Manager Malfunction!

Once I know what the problem is, we will get everything working correctly.

When I press my Project where you indicate with the red arrow it opens my BBWorkspace which I have in my iMac Documents folder!

Good. It appears your project is being saved on your computer. If the project in the BBM has the songs and drum sets you want, when you export to the SD card, your pedal should have the songs, folders and drum sets that are in the BBM project on your computer. You should not lose anything.

Since you have too many files on your SD card that are not part of your project, let’s clean it up first. Hopefully my simplified steps are easier to work with:

Since the SD card is now empty, the BBM should not prompt you to overwrite the SD card. !

When the export is complete, accept the BBM prompt for future synchronization
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 1.58.43 PM|418x158 The BBM will begin to export folders and files to your SD card.

If you get any error messages, please let me know.

Ok I have done all steps you said I Export > Project to SD card > BBWorkspace then after I accept BBM for future Synchronization my Sd card still empty!
It didn’t happen any export folders and files to the Sd Card! ?

If your SD card was not locked, you should have files and folders on your SD card.

Are you sure you selected your SD card?

I’m running out of time today to help you. I’m going to send you a PM to continue working with you.

Between now and when we resume working on this issue, you might want to read the BBM Quickstart Guide https://singularsound-publicly-downloadable.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/manuals/BeatBuddy_Manager_v1.6.4_v1.6.5_Quickstart_Guide.pdf

To read your PM (private message) click on the blue envelope icon in the upper right corner of your forum web page.

Problem solved. Locking this thread