BB Manager on MAC - latest updates?

Thinking of moving to a mac mini (M2) just want to ask other mac users their experience with the Mac version of Manager?

and other things too, like Aeros and Midi Maestro.

1 Like

There are several BeatBuddy (BB) users using Mac Silicon computers—most of them, successfully.

I’m using the notarized Mac version (1.66c) of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) on an M2 mini running Sonoma. The same BBM bugs that afflict earlier macOS versions are still present along with a couple of new & different ones however, there are no show stopping bugs. I don’t think they’ve released a BB Loader version that works with Sonoma.

No issues with the AEROS & MIDI Maestro.

2 Likes

The Best buddy Loader does not work on the latest Mac OS (not CPU architecture IIRC)

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I have to do my editing without the Mac mini running Sonoma 14.1.2
I can edit with the bb pedal, create set lists, edit tempo, etc. But I can’t rename the songs and load
my changes to the sd card via the bb manager. Has anyone solved this issue?

Are you using the version of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) notarized for the Mac? If you are, there’s no reason why you can’t accomplish those tasks in the BBM running under Sonoma. If you would like help, please let us know and we’ll try to take them one by one.