BB Premium Import Issue

Hi,
Perhaps this has been addressed before, but I couldn’t find that it had in my search.

Anyway, when I try to import some BB Premium folders (not all of them, maybe about 30%), I get the following error message.

"Error while parsing song content:

SongFileModel::readFromBuffer - WARNING - A part of the file was not used by parser. The unused size is 200

File contains more data than expected"

My SD card has plenty of room for the folders, so I don’t understand the size issue, and I wonder if anyone can help me help me out. Thx.

Tom

This used to be an indicator of using an older version of the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM). Nowadays, hard to say what it means.

A possible cause: As written, it appears you are you using your project on your SD card to import to. You should be importing to your project located in your bbworkspace folder on your computer.

Did you buy individual premium content folders or the complete premium library content? If individual folders, try downloading, unzipping and trying to import again.

Let us know what you did to get it working. If all else fails, please contact Support, support@singularsound.com for help.