How much extra content is likely to be released this year?
I’ve just gone through the website and filled my basket with all the beats and kits I would like to see how much I would spend.
Total was about $90/100 and since the complete collection is double this I was a curious as to previous years updated content.
Goran Rista would have to answer this to give you a better idea of what to expect however, this is a summary of what I think he did in 2019:
- generally, a monthly release
- ≥ two new drum sets (Reggae and Legends)
- several compilations (greatest hits, etc)
- added Groove Monkee content to the Premium Library Content (PLC)
- can’t remember if he updated the default content to version 2 in 2019 or 2018—that was free for all users and was based on user suggested improvements
If you have purchased the 2019 PLC, you can upgrade to the 2020 PLC for a little less than half of what you would pay for the PLC.
Probably no reason to think that updates and new contents won’t follow along at the same pace as last year for the PLC and other content.