BB update to Content v2.1 and now missing Fills in Songs?

So I finally updated the BB to content v2.1
And now I noticed that by a lot of songs the Intro and Drum and transitions fills are missing?
How to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

It is possible that your download was incomplete.

• Quit the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM);
  • Insert SD card in your computer slot reader;
  • Delete all files and folders from card
  • Download & unzip the default content SD card backup to your desktop so it’s easy to find;
  • Copy ( or drag) the contents of the folder to your card;
  • Launch the BBM and Open Project (navigate to your card);
  • Follow prompts to save the project to your computer and for future synchronization.

If you’re still having issues, contact support@singularsound.com

If I download: Download SD Card backup v2.1 (https://mybeatbuddy.s3.amazonaws.com/BeatBuddy_Default_Content+2.1-Project-SD_Card_Backup.zip)

and open it in BB Manager there are still missing fills?

Did anybodey else experience this problem?

You could help us help you much better if you tell us which beats are missing fills that had them before.
:grinning:

For example:
Country - Country 1 -Shuffle -> missing Intro Fill
Country 2 is complete
Country 3 - 2nd line beat -> missing Intro Fill
Country 4 is complete
Country 5 - Brushes Train -> missing Intro Fill
Country 9 Str 8 -> missing Intro Fill
Country 7 is complete
Country – Str 8 -> missing Intro Fill
Brazilian - Samba Alt kick -> missing Intro Fill
Brazilian - Samba Reggae -> missing Intro Fill
Brazilian -> missing Intro Fill
Brushes Beats - Brushes - Str 16ths -> missing Intro Fill
Brushes Beats - Brushes 4 -3/4 Shuffle Waltz -> missing Intro Fill
Brushes 5 ->missing Intro Fill
Brushes 6 -> missing Intro Fill
Brushes 7 -> missing Intro Fill
Brushes 10 -> missing Intro Fill
Funk - Funk 7 -> missing Intro Fill
Funk - Funk 9 -> missing Intro Fill
Funk - Funk 10 -> missing Intro Fill
Hip Hop - Hip Hop 3 -> missing Intro Fill
Hip Hop - Hip Hop 8 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 1 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 2 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 3 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 4 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 5 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 6 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 7 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 8 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 9 -> missing Intro Fill
Jazz - Jazz 10 -> missing Intro Fill
Latin - Clave 2-3 -> missing Intro Fill + Drum Fill + Outro Fill + Transition Fill + Accent Hit
Latin - Clave 3-2 -> missing Intro Fill + Drum Fill + Outro Fill + Transition Fill + Accent Hit
Latin - Clave (Rumba) 2-3 -> missing Intro Fill + Drum Fill + Outro Fill + Transition Fill + Accent Hit
Latin - Clave (Rumba) 3-2 -> missing Intro Fill + Drum Fill + Outro Fill + Transition Fill + Accent Hit
Latin - Plena -> missing Transition Fill
Latin - Rumba Guaguanco (3-2) -> missing Transition Fill
Latin - Son (2-3) -> missing Transition Fill
Rock - Rock 1 -> missing Accent Hit
Rock - Rock 2 -> missing Accent Hit
Rock - Rock 3 -> missing Accent Hit
Rock - Rock 9 -> missing Intro Fill
Rock - Rock 14 -> missing Intro Fill
Voice-Beatbox - Beatbox 6 -> missing Intro Fill
Voice-Beatbox - Beatbox 8 -> missing Intro Fill
Voice-Beatbox - Beatbox 9 -> missing Intro Fill
World - Serbian Ethno -> missing Intro Fill
World - Spanish Buleria -> missing Intro Fill
World - Buleria w brushes -> missing Intro Fill
World - Spanish 3/4 beat -> missing Intro Fill
Metronome -> all metronome missing Intro/Drum/Outro/Transition Fill+Accent Hit -> maybe that’s normal for Metronome?
David’s Beats - Times Change -> missing Drum Fill + Accent Hit + Transition Fill
David’s Beats - Singular Sound video -> missing Drum fill + Transiotion Fill + Accent Hits
Test Beats -> missing Drum fill + Transiotion Fill + Accent Hits

A lot of missing Intro Fills but also Drum/Outro/Transition Fill + Accent Hit
De rest is complete.
I’m not seeing a pattern.
Hope that there is a solution?

Thank you. I take it you you updated from the BeatBuddy Default Content 2.0. If that’s the case, the contents appear to pretty much be the same. Here’s two screen shots from the Jazz and Metronome genres from 2.0:

Can you give me a screenshot of the Country - Country 1?
Since the update there’s no Intro Fill… and that’s strange because there just to be a intro fill.
Why would that be deleted?

I downloaded: Default BeatBuddy Content v2.1
I’m sure that I downloaded v2.1 because I did not have the Ballad-mini en Hand Percussion BB mini before.

There’s no Intro Fill in Country 1 in Default Content 2.0, which is probably what you updated from.

Default Content 2.1 has the same transitions and fills as did Default Content 2.0 (DC 2.0).

Only thing I can think of is that if you edited your songs in DC 2.0 by adding an intro to Country 1, that might explain why there’s a difference.

If you updated from a version earlier than DC 2.0, I don’t have any default content versions earlier than DC 2.0 so you’ll have to ask Support, support@singularsound.com for help.

This is a mysterie. I did not added an intro to Country 1 or any song for that matter. I’m absolutly sure because I don’t know how to do that.

You’re keep talking about DC 2.0 but on the website -> https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download I downloaded -> Download SD Card backup v2.1

Which version of the default content did you update from?

Did you buy the pedal new or was it used?

I bought the pedal new :slightly_smiling_face:

The website were I downloaded the content v2.1-> https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download I downloaded -> Download SD Card backup v2.1

I’m still confused…is it not the correct website?

Thank you. The website is the correct one.

The DC 2.1 content you have appears to be complete and correct.

If you still believe that it’s not, the best thing you can do is contact support@singularsound.com.

Thank you for all your help.
I sent an e-mail to support@singularsound.com

I too just updated after holding off (similar to you) and yes, I too have the same problem as you. Be interested in hearing what SS support has to say so please keep me in the loop!

Hi Dday22 and Persist,
I received answer from support@:
My initial update was successful. It is correct that there are fills removed.
It makes all sense now!
The answer from support:
“Here is the complete list of all changes done to the default content for update v2:

Looking at it, Country songs did have intro fills removed. While I can not recall the reasoning behind every decision I made, they were done during a careful review process. There are a couple of likely reasons: many users were asking for no intro fills or the previous intro fills were too complex and not musically appropriate.
The Jazz genre was completely redone from the ground up.
Most of the supplied content is meant to be used as a starting point only and you are encouraged to modify the forms of songs to suit your needs. Everyone has unique preferences and needs, so the only to please everyone is to allow for individual customizations. That’s what BB Manager is for.”

So I’m relieved that my update was successful. Only thing left to do is to figure out how to get fills back in the Beatbuddy.

Thanks for taking the time to share support@singularsound.com’s answer.