BB with Infinity Pigtronix Looper for Scorpions´ ´when the smoke is going down´

Hi , I am trying to play ´When the smoke is going down´from the Scorpions with the BB (I am using Blues 1 at BPM 50 as basis) and the Infinity Pigtronix looper. I would like to play the overdubs and the 2 guitars but I am facing the following challenges:

Either I use the Midi Sync option which works great between the BB and the Pigtonix to enable me to launch the record at the right time. I am using the Pigtronix option ´Series´ to be able to play the loop of the Verse and then the one of the Chorus. So far everything perfect. The BB and Pigtronix do their job perfectly with the Midi sync. However the issue is that the Chorus finishes in the middle of the 4th beat bar, so that the next Verse needs to wait for 2 beats before the Verse Loop kicks in.

The alternative I guess is not to use the Sync Option, ie I need to press the record and stop at the exact time which is very difficult (small differences result in big differences after a few bars) plus I need to stop the loop at the same time as I press my guitar overdub pedal which is impossible. The Sync Option gives me the time to achieve that as I can press the Looper pedal at the beginning of the last bar to stop the looper.

What solution is there for this problem ?

Is it possible to change the 4/4 Blues Beat in a 2/2 so that I can use the Sync function and have still a bit of time to switch FX pedal?

Thank you for your help

Jerome