BBMO BUG: importing a MIDI file does not use the MIDI file name

Tested on a Mac Mini M2 using Sonoma 14.6.2b. Symptoms can be replicated n both Arc (1.49.0) and Google Chrome (125.0.6422.113).

Also tested on a Mac Mini (intel) using Catalina 10.15. Symptoms can be replicated in Google Chrome.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:
That a MIDI file when imported to the BBMO will use the MIDI file name.

WHAT IS HAPPENING:
The song part takes on the name of the MIDI file region when exported from a DAW.

This brings up a related issue, Most of the Default Content 2.1 midi_sources files use Groove Agent SE 01 in the name of the DAW MIDI region (instead of the beats actual title.

2 Likes

Hi persist,

Thank you for sharing this information. We will look into it.

1 Like

I am having this same problem using a PC running Google Chrome. Additionally, the midi file name is not the only thing incorrect, different data is also input. I have a video I can share privately of what worked in BBM and is NOT working in BBMO. Gig Tonight, Songs are F* up. Will try to fix using original BBM and hope it works. If there is a fix, please advise ASAP! :slight_smile:

Hi Scottchacha,

We’re sorry to hear about the issues you’re facing. Please send the video and any relevant details to support@singularsound.com, and we’ll do our best to assist you as soon as possible. Thank you! :blush: