BBMO bugs

Dont want to seem ungrateful for the recent development with bbmo. Im very happy to see something happening. However, I recently jumped back in to using bb and the bbmo seems to have a large number of bugs. My experience in trying to create a folder at the top of the structure with some commonly used beats or songs has been quite frustrating. Lets just say Im currently reformatting my entire sd from the amount of times things have error out and froze. It seems that moving, exporting, and importing are prone to freezing and bugs. This is on an up to date win 10 pc using chrome.

Your issues sound like they could be caused by something else as there have been very few problems such as bugs or poor performance reported for the BBMO.

You might benefit from a session with Support, support@singularsound.com let them know what browser you’re using. You could also try one of the other browsers that work with the BBMO.

Please let us know what you learn.

Good to know, I will do that. As of now, Ive completely done a slow reformat of my very fast sd card and reinstalled my premium content. I decided to work directly on the sd from the bb pedal plugged in which was a bit slower. opened the actual sd from bbmo online and saved project there and then save to the same sd card. I also used the add to playlist function as opposed to creating a folder with my songs in it .to get what I need to use this in a couple days. This all worked fine. The problems I encountered previously were working with the project on the pc and actual sd. specifically if moving, exporting and importing i seemed to encounter a lot of freezing. Ill try more with using the pc when I dont need the pedal upcoming quickly and report back.

1 Like

EDIT : Tested BBMO @ work pc which has much lower hardware, software, and connection. Everythings seems to work quickly and efficiently . Something on my home pc is conflicting with the program apparently. NO idea what unfortunately.

If you have a firewall and AV software, you could temporarily toggle them off and test again. Don’t forget to turn them back on.

Your browser might have a setting that’s blocking or slowing it down? You could try a different browser to see if that helps.

Is your data stored in the cloud or locally on your computer?

Your project data will probably work best in a folder on your computer and not on your SD card.

Ill try the AV and Firewall. Problems experienced were with data in a folder on the hard drive. Havent even tried a cloud.