BBMO issues?

1. You can’t remove songs from a Playlist.
  2. there seems to be song incorrectness / confusion that was not there prior to the flip from BBFF to BBMO. Here’s my video , i drag song A into a playhlist and song B shows up. if this was a client / server app i’d blame the back end, but it’s not. Drag and Drop Issue.
1 Like

Double click on the song “the music icon” in the playlist to remove it…

2 Likes

WHAT? LOL thank you let me try that. Thanks for your response.

Did you get a solution to the drag and drop issue with playlists? I’m having the same issue, using Google Chrome and BBMO. Your video is a perfect example of what is happening. BBMO Help & Questions

On your other topic, for deleting a playlist song, you can just hit the delete button on your keyboard and the playlist song will be removed.

Nothing came through on that issue. Sorry. I’ve just “slowed down” a little i suppose, because I haven’t seen it happen too much.

1 Like

No worries. I started a ticket with support. Still not working unfortunately. I can still make playlists just have to watch closely and when the bug occurs (usually about every 3-7 songs), just click on “songs” then back on “playlists” and continue. Painful, but is the workaround for now.

-S

I have been having issues with playlists too. If I create a new playlist from BBMO, then I am unable to click on the new playlist that has been created. I have to add a song to a playlist in BB and then sync that to the project folder. That is the only way I can create a new playlist. Currently, using the available 3 or 4 playlists and repurposing them as needed.

@Alex_KW
Are you using a Chrome or Edge browser and have the BBMO project on a PC? If so, I’m not sure why you’d be having that issue. When I make a new Playlist in BBMO it allows me to name it and add songs to it, although, still having the weird bug mentioned above. Also, if I delete a playlist in BBMO and sync to memory card, the playlist is still on my BB, just without a name. FYI @BeatBuddy_Support

Did you start a new / fresh project? Just thinking out loud.

@bobwass was just responding to @Alex_KW The playlists bugs still exist. They are workable and usable with a little patience and deep breathing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Win 10
Arc Browser.
I am using an existing project… from the BBM generation.
I have too many folders, so I am not sure if I want to start a new project unless really have to go that route.