BBMO odd display problem

I am still pretty new to the BeatBuddy and the Manager software and have in the last 2 days come across an odd problem. I am using a Mac 27 and running Chrome with the BBMO and as of two day ago when. Attempting to adjust the dynamic ranges the second window is suddenly gray and unreadable. I have not changed anything that I am aware of and am not sure if it a Mac OS issue, Chrome or BBMO. If anyone else has had this issue I would love to hear how you fixed it.

Thanks Phil

It’s not you. It’s a new version of the BBMO. It was 1.3.1.2 and it’s now 1.4.0

Ir appears the BBMO includes the ability to change themes. To make the display visible again, click the gear wheel next to the Undo icon and it should change the screen from dark or partially dark to light again. You might have to close the project and open it again for the change to take effect.

3 Likes

Thanks, back to normal once again…

Phil

1 Like

persist, I see the version number at the bottom of the screen when BBMO is loaded. Would you known if somewhere can be found a history changelog so we know when and what changes may have been made? If it’s within BBMO itself I couldn’t find it. I presume that if a current version appears to have a problem, there’s no way to revert to a previous version to try(?)

I don’t think a change log is available yet. Since the app is server-based, I don’t believe that users can revert to and use a previous version of the BBMO.

Since my initial reply, the BBMO has been updated to v1.4.2 and along the way, it addresses some of the display issues mentioned by the OP.

You can access the changelog by “Added link to BBMO changelog in the footer (click the version number to go to the changelog”

A couple more little oddities/problems that I am seeing. There are times when the pop-up window for Add, Duplicate, etc persists on the screen and unless I exit from my project I cannot get it to go away. The other I have seen mentioned before but this one can be a real pain. When trying to Move a song file into a playlist there are times when the playlist is too high or the song file is too low on the screen and Move does not work since you cannot get there from here. This is on an iMac running Chrome. Any workarounds or ideas??

Thanks, Phil

Try pressing the esc (Escape) key. If this doesn’t work, give Vivaldi or Arc a try. I use Vivaldi and have not seen this symptom you are reporting.

This seemed to happen with the v1.3.1 of the BBMO for Arc, Chrome and Vivaldi browsers on the Mac. However, I just tried it again on v1.4.2 with Vivaldi and it does not appear to be happening. That doesn’t mean it isn’t happening, it just means that it might be intermittent and happen again. I don’t use the Playlist feature unless I’m testing the BBMO or trying to replicate a symptom.