Beat Buddy Very Low Volume On Right (Mono) Output

My Beat Buddy’s left (mono) output has very low volume and a thin slightly distorted tone (the right output seems to be fine). Both the drum sounds and the thru sound seem to have this problem. If i disconnect my guitar output from the Beat Buddy input and connect it directly to my amp or whatever, it is fine. If I plug into the right input the sound comes out of the right output no problem (but nothing from the left output) then when I connect to the left (mono) input the sound from the left (mono) output has this low volume problem (while the right output still sounds fine). I tried changing the cables and power supply. I also reinstalled the firmware and reset the settings to the factory settings . Nothing seems to make any difference . At this point I am convinced it is a hardware problem. Am I missing something ? I am open to suggestions before trying to send it back for servicing.
Thanks

What is the volume level on the BB? I have mine set at 51% and it gives me pretty much what I need. Are you using mono (not TRS) patch cables?

And of course if there’s still no improvement, contact support@singularsound.com for additional help.

Mono cables … drum volume is usually set to around 100% to match the input volume from my guitar

Yes, please reach out to support@singularsound.com at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

My Beatbuddy seems to suffer from the very same problem: Mono output is very low in volume and thin, lacking bass. Headphone output and right output are fine. What was the deal with Boomskis pedal?

Unfortunately, in the end they had to send me a replacement pedal.