BeatBuddy Issue

I was playing along with a simple beat and suddenly the sound stopped. I looked at the screen and it was lit, but no text on it. I rebooted it and nothing, not even a screen light. Waited a few minutes and started working for maybe 30 seconds. Then it did the same thing. I plugged in another 9v 500mah power supply, but symptoms are the same… Any ideas?

Thanks,

WGW

Only suggestion I have would be to use the computer to copy the f/w files to your SD card; eject the card from the computer.
Power off to the pedal; insert the SD card; power up the pedal.
If still a blank, lit screen and not playing any songs, please contact Support support@singularsound.com

Thank you for the advice. I’ve done this and so far, it’s working great.

Thanks again,

WGW

Thanks for letting us know that you got it working.

Well, unfortunately that was short lived. Now it won’t power on at all even with another power supply. I can see a little green LED lit inside the case (looking through the USB jack), but that’s it. Not even a screen back light anymore.

Thanks,

WGW

Time to fire up an e-mail to Support. Provide them a link to this thread too.

Having the same problem, tried the recover/restore instructions still no good. Called today left message, I just want to send it back and let them set it up. I’m willing to pay all costs, have to much invested in it now. Kind of frustrating. I know the power supply is good too.