BeatBuddy just died!

Hi, I just updated to latest firmware. While powering up my BeatBuddy I accidently ejected the SD card! Now my BeatBuddy won’t power up - help anyone?

http://forum.mybeatbuddy.com/index.php?threads/recovering-from-a-firmware-update-that-did-not-work.7415/

Hi, thanks for reply, unfortunately no luck !
I’ve downloaded EMPTY PRODUCTION SD and extracted the file, however it has no extension and when I copy it to the SD disk it says the folder is empty. Will it help if I give the file an extension and if so what? eg .img, .txt etc.
I used RAR Opener to extract the RAR file and WINFLASHTOOL to move the file to the SD disk.
I’m on Windows 10.
Thanks in advance.
Broc

To recover from problems, here’s the process:
[LIST]
[]plug your SD card into your computer SD slot reader and delete all contents from the SD card; DO NOT FORMAT the SD card
[
]download Default BeatBuddy Content Update from https://library.mybeatbuddy.com/software-download/; unzip the file and copy the contents to your SD card
[]download BeatBuddy Firmware v2.0.4 from the same link as above; unzip the file and copy the 5 files to the top level (or root) of your SD card; eject the card
[
]with the power off on your pedal, insert the SD card and power the pedal on; allow it to complete the install of the firmware
[]set your foot switch and pedal settings using the pedal settings menu; power the pedal down and remove the SD card
[
]insert card in your computer SD slot
[]from the BBM > File > Open Project and navigate to your SD card; you should be prompted to save your project to your computer and you should allow it to do so; it will begin to the process of loading the project from the card to your bbworkspace; when done, it will ask if you want to Synchronize your project; approve it
[
]from the BBM > File > Import > Folder for the premium songs you bought or folders that you exported to your desktop
[]from the BBM > File > Import > Drum set for the premium and drum sets you bought and downloaded from the forum
[
]in the BBM click the Drum Sets tab and click the check boxes for any kits that you want the BBM to use; from the BBM > File > Save Project
[]from the BBM > File > Synchronize Project (to your SD card)
[/LIST]
If the above does not work, you have 2 options:
[LIST]
[
]try using a new SD card (new ones are pre-formatted; you can use up to a 32Gb, Class 10 SD card
[*]if this still does not work, contact Support via e-mail support@singularsound.com
[/LIST]

Thanks Persist - all good - BeatBuddy back working again
Cheers
Broc

Good deal, Broc.

Mine too… I tried the recovery but still doesn’t power up

Time to contact Support, then.