BeatBuddy Loader Software (Version 1.1.x)

Hey there,

At this time we do not believe we will be adding any new features to the BBL and we will be spending all our BeatBuddy development force towards the new BeatBuddy Manager 2 as it will have a lot more flexibility and room for the nice to have features like the one you’re describing.

Thanks for the request!

1 Like

Do it I have that correct?

The BBL, a stripped down replacement for the BBM, will be supplanted by a new app, the BBM 2?

Wow. Holy Whiplash, Batman.

Just confirming the same re BB Loader not working as of Dec 8, 2023 on Apple M2 Pro / Sonoma 14.1.2
BBManager version 1.64 works fine.

Deleting BBLoader. (Also, don’t understand why upgrading Java would help; looks like the app has Java embedded in it. Wouldn’t it just default to that version?)

Looking forward to BBMgr version 2.

What instagram notice? SingularSound?

Hello @persist ;

I am so proud of myself. I have spent 30 or 40 hours watching videos, asking questions on the forum, and then working within BBManager. I managed to create my own drum kit from 2 kits I got from the forum. Then, using that drum kit, I made my own BB song for one of my original songs.

However, then came the time to get this onto my BeatBuddy. So, I had already downloaded BB Loader. But, it couldn’t recognize my SD card, even though the computer “saw” it. So, I didn’t have the latest firmware. Now I do, 4.1.6. Then, I didn’t have the latest BB Loader. Now I do. I uninstalled the Loader and reinstalled the latest.

Still, BB Loader says it can’t find an SD Card on my computer. I tried a different USB slot. For now, I’m gonna use BBManager to sync my Default 2.1 project. Not sure what else to do.

Thanks for your time and your service to all of us happy beat buddies. :blush:

MG :grinning:

Good job creating drum sets and thank you for the nice words.

Since you are creating content, I’d recommend you stick with the BeatBuddy Manager (BBM) exclusively and avoid trying to use both.

If your SD card still works with the BBM, and your project songs still play correctly on your pedal, you should be good to go. If not, you may want to export the project from the BBM to overwrite the contents of the card.