BeatBuddy Manager Drum Set Editor tutorials

The is my first tutorial on the Drum Set Editor within the BeatBuddy Manager Software and is a General Overview.

TOPICS COVERED:
[LIST]
[]The Drum Maker Manual
[
]How to open a stock drum set to edit it
[]Explanation of the various parameters
[
]Velocity layers and midi notes
[*]Some of the issues with the Drum Sets
[/LIST]
Demonstrated on a PC running Windows 7, other operating systems may vary

This is my second tutorial on the Drum Set Editor within the BeatBuddy Manager Software and this explains how to modify kits and creating copies.

TOPICS COVERED:
[LIST]
[]Why create a copy of a drum kit
[
]How to create a copy
[]How to add a Tambourine to the Standard kit.
[
]How to play a song with a new kit
[/LIST]
Demonstrated on a PC running Windows 7, other operating systems may vary

Song used for example:
http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/stars-on-the-water-george-strait.1718/

This is the third and final tutorial on the Drum Set Editor within the BeatBuddy Manager Software and this explains how to download and install user drumsets as well as an overview on how you would go about creating a drumset from scratch.

TOPICS COVERED:
[LIST]
[]How to download, install and use Dan’s Percussion DLX kit
[
]How to download and install the Cajon Free kit
[]How to download and install the Rock1 kit
[
]How to play various songs with the different kits.
[*]How to create a new drumset if you have the samples.
[/LIST]
[I]Demonstrated on a PC running Windows 7, other operating systems may vary

[/I]

Thanks, all your videos are much appreciated!

Hi Jonathan, thanks for all your videos. Great help for a newbie. Just watched your 2nd tutorial about modifying/copying kits etc.
In the section about adding tamburine you use a folder called “instrument samples”. I can’t find this folder on my pc. Did this come from the original BB installation or did you download it from elsewhere? Thanks in advance. Bjarne, Denmark

It is part of Dan’s PrecussionDLX Drum kit, I explain how to install it in the 3rd tutorial, location below.
http://mybeatbuddy.com/forum/index.php?threads/dans-percussiondlx-drum-kit.1196/

hey big thank’s for all your video i begin to understand how it works loool !!!