BeatBuddy Midi Sync with Ditto X4 Looper

Hi, I went for the Pigtronix Infinity, it seems to be THE looper of choice to work with the BeatBuddy.
And Singular Sound replied to my question of a combined Looper/BB and this is their comment…

“While I do not believe that we will combine the two into one machine (at least not as of now), , we love hearing these ideas.”

So sounds to me there’s currently no plans for such a box right now.

I believe the key word is “combine” and the box they could be working on tis a separate looper pedal that would seamlessly work WITH the existing BB pedal. I have no inside info just like all of us so who knows what will/wont come to pass. As a current BB pedal owner, I would rather have a separate pedal that doesnt have any sync issues with the BB, as is the case for the Ditto x4 and several other looper pedals.

Fair point, They’ve closed their words carefully! Well I’m very happy with my Pigtronix and just made a midi lead from an old PS/2 mouse (remember them!)

Boss just came out with the RC10-R.
anyone have any plans to get this instead and see if it will sync with the BB?

1 Like

I’m looking at getting one. If the sync didn’t work I think at least (for my use case) the ability to put custom beats in the rc10r and send the note data to the BB would be the next best thing

1 Like